Traditional soda class
Learn to make fizzy, probiotic drinks the whole family will love
Are you looking to kick your own, or your whole family’s, soda or juice habit? To replace sugary drinks with healthy, tasty and economical alternatives?
Water kefir and kombucha are two traditional sodas that you can easily make in your own home.
Water kefir, for example, may be beneficial for a wide range of health issues, including:
- constipation, leaky gut syndrome, IBS and more
- liver, kidney issues
- high blood pressure
- and anemia.
In the class you will:
- Learn the origins of these drinks and their health benefits
- Sample the drinks along with other delicious probiotic food samples
- Learn how to confidently make kombucha (and a fun variation few people know about!)
- Learn how to make water kefir and it’s kid-friendly cousin- juice kefir
- Receive step-by-step handouts that includes recipes and troubleshooting tips
- Receive your starter cultures
- Have the opportunity to purchase a kombucha brewing vessel
In the class I will share real life stories- including my own- about how these incredible drinks have helped people heal.
Date: Wednesday, November 9
Time: 6-8 pm
Location: North End Saskatoon home (address will be forwarded to those who register)
Registration: $40 (before Oct 30, $45 after)
How to pay: E-transfers to email@example.com preferred OR Paypal (click button below) or, contact us to drop off payment (payment secures your spot in class)